Rules and Regulations
ATTENDANCE / ABSENCE
- A student must be present in the school on the first day after the vacation. He / she must attend school regularly on all working days of the school. The student will be fined Rs. 5/- for each day if there is no authentic reason for his / her absence.
- Attendance of the student at the time of National Day celebrations held in the school on 15th August and 26th January is compulsory. They are non-instructional days and not holidays. Parents are requested not to arrange any family function, family gathering on these days. Parents can participate in the school function along with their wards (by accompanying their wards to the school) on these National Festivals.
- In case of long sickness, a letter must be sent to the Principal. Parents must not wait to send this intimation until the child recovers. If your ward is suffering from any contagious disease, please report the fact to the Principal / teacher at once and do not send your child to school, till he /she has fully recovered. Conjunctivitis – No attendance till completely cured along with doctor's certificate. Chicken pox – No attendance till completely cured along with doctor’s certificate.
- A student suffering from an infectious disease cannot appear for the exam / test. He /she must produce a doctor’s certificate declaring fitness to attend school with no danger of infection to others. If a student is absent for more than 3 days a written application should be submitted to the Principal.
- No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents / guardians and that too only in case of some unavoidable reason.
- Students not returning punctually to school after holidays or vacations are liable to have their names struck off the roll.
- If a student is absent for a long period without intimation his / her name is likely to be struck off the roll.
- If the name of a student is struck off the roll and he / she seeks re- admission, he / she will have to pay entrance fees again.
- No pupil who has been absent from the school can be admitted to the class without a note with the signature of parents in his diary.
Students must not arrive late for the Assembly without a note of explanation from the parents. In case of three late remarks, parents will be asked to see the Principal.
- Students must bring the calendar to school every day. They will receive a negative remark on the next day for not bringing the calendar to school.
- School bags will be checked by the class teachers at random to monitor the weight of the bag. If the children are found carrying extra books unnecessarily negative remarks will be given. We request the parents to co-operate with us in this matter and thus help the children to maintain the weight of there school bag, ( A special check for extra story books , games , C.Ds , mobiles etc. can also be done )
- Students must bring their tiffins, water bottles, art and craft material, project work books etc. along with them whenever required. If forgotten and then brought by parents or relatives to the office, the same will not be sent to the classes. This we believe will help in inculcating good habits as well as a sense of responsibility.
- Students must not run around inside the school building. They must observe discipline while walking through the corridors or while going up and down the staircase. They should walk in a straight line with their hands at the back.
- While moving along the corridors and on the stairs, the pupil must walk in silence in single file, always keeping to the left.
- Students / parents must refrain from offering gifts or presents to any of the staff members at any time.
- During the absence of the teacher, the monitors are responsible for maintaining order and discipline in the class. Students are expected to follow the instruction given by the monitor.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene must be strictly observed by all.
- All students should be particularly careful not to throw any wrappers, waste paper, etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the dustbins specially provided for this purpose.
- Unjustified or inexplicable absence for more than a week, habitual idleness, disobedience, misbehaviors will be liable for dismissal. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
- Three negative remarks means 5 marks deducted from the nearest oncoming test / exam.
TEST / EXAMINATION
- If the students are exchanging chits, talking, showing answers or concealing from their answer paper any written material during the exam, they will be liable to lose 5 marks.
- '0' marks will be given for the particular paper in which a child is found copying and there is evidence with the invigilator in class at time of the test / examination.
ADMISSION AND WRITTEN WITHDRAWALS
- A pupil who joins the school as a fresher or from a private school has to produce an official birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Council or the Gram Panchayat concerned in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission form.
- A candidate who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. In case of candidates coming from school outside Maharashtra state. The certificate must be countersigned by the Education officer of the state from which he / she comes.
- A student seeking admission in Jr. KG. should have completed 3 ½ years as on 30th June.
- Notice of withdrawal from the school should be given in writing by the person.